Constant Velocity Driveshaft
When it comes to important components in your vehicle, the constant velocity driveshaft or CV shaft is one of them. Responsible for delivering the torque, or power, that is being made by your engine and sending it to the wheels of your car.
Fully assembled and ready to fit, BW driveshafts are manufactured to deliver the best quality at the best price. Our large range of over 1,400 driveshafts is made to fit over 90% of Australian’s cars.
- Heat-treated & Precision machined solid steel axle shafts for strength and durability
- High-quality grease to prevent part corrosion, withstand torque and high temperatures for durability and reliable performance
- Stringently tested for optimal shear and load strength
- BW constant velocity driveshafts are built to meet or exceed OE specifications
- CV Shafts 2WD – 5 years / 100,000km
- CV Shafts 4WD – Commercial Vehicles & Taxis – 1 year / 20,000km
- CV Joints – 1 year / 20,000km