spend $250 or more at aad on participating brands
for a chance to win.
Eligible purchases will automatically be entered in to both weekly
and monthly prize draws AND the major draw to
WIN A 2020 GT MUSTANG FASTBACK.
Promotion starts August 3 until 25 October, 2020. Conditions Apply*
See Terms and Conditions below for detail.
Start your engines and shop at AAD for you chance to win!
AAD Mega Promotion – Full Throttle
Terms and Conditions
|Promoter||Specialist Wholesalers Pty Ltd trading as Australian Automotive Distribution (ABN 64 16328 0279), 2-10 Bliss Court, Derrimut VIC 3030 (AAD)|
|Competition Period||7.01am (AEST) on 03/08/2020 to 11.59pm (AEDT) on 25/10/2020.|
|Who can enter?|
Only Australian residents who:
|Who can’t enter?|
Directors, officers, management and employees (and their immediate families) of:
|Where will the competition run?||The competition will run in respect of all participating Australian Automotive Distribution channels (AAD) in Australia.|
|(03) 8369 1351|
$250 or more in one invoiced transaction on any of the following products:
For the avoidance of doubt, remanufactured items are not a Qualifying Purchase.
|Entry instructions||To automatically receive an entry, you must, during the Competition Period make a Qualifying Purchase on your AAD account (via Website, phone or sales representative) and collect your itemised purchase invoice.|
|How many winners will there be and how will they be chosen?|
There will be 16 winners determined in respect of this competition – 12 weekly winners, 3 monthly winners and 1 major winner.
There will be 12 weekly draws conducted in respect of each Monday to Sunday week of the Competition Period up until Sunday 25/10/2020 (each, a Competition Week)
A weekly draw will be held at 12pm (AEST/AEDT, as applicable) at Blackhawk Network, Level 1, 534 Church Street, Cremorne VIC 3121 (Blackhawk) on the Thursday following each Competition Week (i.e. on each of 13/08/2020, 20/08/2020, 27/08/2020, 03/09/2020, 10/09/2020, 17/09/2020, 24/09/2020, 01/10/2020, 08/10/2020, 15/10/2020, 22/10/2020 and 29/10/2020).
The first valid entry drawn randomly in each weekly prize draw from the entries received during the relevant Competition Week will win a weekly prize.
Entries received in respect of each weekly prize draw will not roll over to subsequent weekly prize draws but will be entered into the relevant monthly and major draw.
There will be 3 monthly draws conducted. The monthly draws will be held at 12pm (AEST/AEDT, as applicable) at Blackhawk as set out below.
The first valid entry drawn randomly in each monthly prize draw from the entries received during the relevant Entry Period (as set out above) will win a monthly prize.
Entries received in respect of each monthly prize draw will not roll over to subsequent monthly prize draws but will be entered into the major draw.
The major draw will be held at 12pm (AEDT) on 04/11/2020 at Blackhawk.
The first valid entry drawn randomly from the entries received during the Competition Period (including previous winning entries) will win the major prize.
The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries for any draw and record them in order, in case a winning entry/entrant is deemed invalid or a prize is unclaimed (Reserve Entrants).
|What can I win?|
There are 16 prizes available – 12 weekly prizes, 3 monthly prizes and 1 major prize.
For the avoidance of doubt, weekly prizes will be awarded on a rotational basis each Competition Week in the order of BBQ Smoker, Foosball Table, DeLonghi Automatic Coffee Machine and then Milwaukee Powertool Set.
|Harley Davidson prize|
The first monthly draw prize is a Harley Davidson Low Rider s114i valued at $27,990.
The prize includes all statutory and on-road costs. The prize does not include insurance or any accessories not specified. The colour of the prize is subject to availability. If you are the winner you must organise insurance prior to collecting the prize.
If you are the winner, to claim the prize you must attend the dealership nominated by the Promoter to collect it or delivery to a winner at a date and time arranged between the Promoter and a winner (Depending on where the winner is located).
You must provide all information and sign all documents required to allow the Promoter to register the bike in your name before collection. You must be able to register and operate the bike in your name in accordance with applicable laws. However if you are unable to register the bike in your name then you may transfer it to another person for the purpose of registration.
The major prize is a manual 2020 GT Ford Mustang Fastback valued at $71,466
The prize includes all statutory and on-road costs including third party compulsory insurance but does not include comprehensive motor vehicle insurance or any accessories not specified. The colour of the prize awarded is subject to availability but does include prestige paint (RRP $650). Any additions or modifications to the vehicle are at the winner’s expense.
If you are the winner, to claim the prize you must either attend the dealership nominated by the Promoter to collect or delivery to a winner at a date and time arranged between the Promoter and a winner (Depending on where the winner is located).
You must provide all information and sign all documents required to allow the Promoter to register the vehicle in your name before collection. You must be able to register and operate the vehicle in your name in accordance with applicable laws. However if you are unable to register the vehicle in your name then you may transfer it to another person for the purpose of registration. Insurance must be arranged by the winner and the Promoter accepts no responsibility once the winner receives the prize.
|Total prize pool|
The weekly prize pool is $11,538.
The monthly prize pool is $41,185.
The total prize pool is $124,189.
|How many times can I enter?||You can enter multiple times, provided you only enter once per Qualifying Purchase and per invoice. Each entry must be submitted separately in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.|
|How and when will the winner/s be informed?|
Winners will be notified:
within two days of determination.
Winners will have their name and state/territory of residence published on the www.aad.com.au on 06/11/2020 for a period of 28 days.
In the event a winner cannot be found, this information will be published on the Website on 18/12/2020.
|Proof of purchase|
You must keep the following as proof of purchase for all entries:
If you don’t produce the above proof of purchase for all entries when asked the Promoter may disqualify all of your entries and you will lose any right to a prize.
Your purchase invoice must clearly identify where the Qualifying Purchase was made, the product/s purchased (which must be/comprise a Qualifying Purchase) and the date of purchase (which must be during the Competition Period).
If, in the Promoter’s opinion, you have shared any proof of purchase with another person, your entries will be invalid and you will lose any right to a prize.
Prize claim date: 5pm (AEDT) 04/02/2021.
Unclaimed prize determination: 12pm (AEDT) 05/02/2021 at Blackhawk.
If a prize has not been accepted or claimed by the prize claim date above or if, after making all reasonable attempts, the Promoter can’t contact a winner (or a winner does not contact the Promoter) by the prize claim date above, the relevant entry/ies will be discarded and the Promoter will re-award the relevant prize/s to Reserve Entrant/s and/or carry out an unclaimed prize draw at the date, time and place stated above to randomly distribute the prizes in descending order of value amongst valid entrants who (if possible) have not already won an unclaimed prize. Any winner/s will be informed:
within two days of determination. Any winners will have their name and state/territory of residence published on the Website on 08/02/2021 for a period of 28 days.
|Collection and use of your personal information|
If you are a winner, you must take part in all publicity, photography and other promotional activity as the Promoter requires, without any compensation. You consent to the Promoter using your name and image in any promotional or advertising activity.
how to complain about a privacy breach and how the Promoter will deal with such a complaint.
ACT Permit No. TP20/00926.3
SA Licence No. T20/806
NSW Authority No. TP/00068
1. These Terms and Conditions incorporate and must be read together with the details outlined in the table above. Information about prizes and how to enter forms part of these Terms and Conditions. By entering, you accept these Terms and Conditions.
2. Your entry must be received during the Competition Period and will be deemed to be received only when received by the Promoter. If you return a Qualifying Purchase your entry may be deemed invalid at the Promoter’s discretion (unless the product is defective). The Promoter is not liable for any problems with communications networks. You are responsible for your own costs associated with entering. If you enter using automatically generated entries or multiple phone numbers/email addresses/addresses/aliases, you may be disqualified.
3. Prize/s and all elements of prize/s must be taken as and when offered or will be forfeited, and if forfeited, the Promoter will not be liable. Prize/s are subject to any additional terms and conditions imposed by the relevant supplier or the Promoter.
4. The Promoter is not responsible for any dispute between you and any person with whom you choose to, or choose not to, share the prize.
5. Any failure by you to comply with the conditions imposed by the prize supplier(s) may result in the prize being cancelled or withdrawn without liability for the Promoter or the prize supplier(s).
6. You must, if required by the Promoter, sign disclaimer and release forms provided by the Promoter in favour of the Promoter and other parties before taking the prize. If you do not sign, your entry will be deemed invalid and you will lose any entitlement to a prize.
7. If you or your entry are deemed by the Promoter to breach these Terms and Conditions including if the prize is on set dates and you are unable to take the prize on the relevant date/s, your entry (or at the Promoter’s discretion, all of your entries) may be discarded. The Promoter may, at any time, require you to produce documentation to establish to the Promoter’s satisfaction the validity of your entries (including documentation establishing your identity, age, place of residence and place of employment). Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not waive those rights.
8.You must not:
(a) tamper with the entry process;
9. The Promoter is not liable for entries, prize claims or correspondence that are misplaced, misdirected, delayed, lost, incomplete, illegible or incorrectly submitted including failure of any third parties to forward entry forms for inclusion in the draw, where relevant.
10. If any dispute arises between you and the Promoter concerning the conduct of this promotion or claiming a prize, the Promoter will take reasonable steps to consider your point of view, taking into account any facts or evidence you put forward, and to respond to it fairly within a reasonable time. In all other respects, the Promoter’s decision in connection with all aspects of this competition is final.
11. Prizes cannot be transferred or exchanged nor (except where cash is specified) redeemed for cash. Without limiting any other term of these Terms and Conditions, all prizes (and elements of prizes) must be taken as and when specified, or will be forfeited with no replacement. The prize values are correct as at the date of preparing these Terms and Conditions and include any applicable GST. The Promoter is not responsible for any change in prize value. You agree that if a prize (or element of a prize) is unavailable for any reason the Promoter may provide another item of equal or higher value, subject to any necessary approval by the state/territory gaming authorities. By entering, you request that your full address not be published.
12. If this competition cannot run as planned for any reason beyond the Promoter’s control, for example due to software, hardware or communications issues, unauthorised intervention, tampering, fraud or technical failure, the Promoter may end, change, suspend or cancel the competition or disqualify affected entries/entrants, subject to any necessary approval by the state/territory gaming authorities.
13. The Promoter is not responsible for any tax implications arising from you winning a prize. You should seek independent financial advice. If for GST purposes this competition results in any supply being made for non-monetary consideration, you must follow the Australian Taxation Office’s stated view that where the parties are at arm’s length, goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.
14. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions restricts, excludes or modifies any consumer rights under any statute including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
15. Subject to the previous paragraph, the Promoter and the agencies and companies associated with this competition are not liable (including in negligence) for any loss (including indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury (including allergies, skin conditions or other reactions, as relevant), illness or death suffered in connection with this competition or any prize, except for any liability which under statute cannot be excluded (in which case that liability is limited to the greatest extent allowed by law).
16. Without limiting the previous paragraph, the Promoter and the agencies and companies associated with this competition are not liable for any loss of, damage to or delay in delivery of prize/s, or for any damage that occurs to displayed prize/s (where relevant). Unless otherwise specified, prize/s will only be delivered to addresses in Australia.
17. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any social media platform, including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. You provide your information to the Promoter and not to any social media platform. You completely release any relevant social media platforms from any and all liability.
Week 1: Wann, R – South Australia
Week 2: Norris, C – Northern Territory
Week 3: Kirk, M – Victoria
Week 4: Wong, R – New South Wales
Month 1: Richards, S – Victoria
Week 5: Patane, M – Queensland
Week 6: McNiven, C – Victoria