Our manufacturing facility was commissioned in 1994 and achieved ISO 9002 certification in 1995. The facility includes CNC Machining Centres, Automotive Chucking Lathes and a special purpose Vertical Machining Lathe.
Amongst our resources are NC drills and production welding equipment with which we are able to machine complete brake cylinder bodies, air valve bodies and a range of air and vacuum brake equipment. Assembly is completed in an atmospherically controlled ‘Clean Room’ environment, complete with purpose built test boards. Our guarantee of quality is safeguarded by this pristine manufacturing environment.
AAD’s manufactured range covers:
- Truck and trailer air control valve
- Foundation brakes and brake shoes
- Wheel cylinders
- Vacuum and air brake boosters
- Air reaction and vacuum over hydraulic valves
- Hand control valves
- Vacuum couplings
- Brake drums
- Push rods for master cylinders and boosters
- Hydraulic brake pipe assemblies
- Brake hoses