The AAD range of shoes is available in riveted or bonded shoes.
Bonded shoes are radius ground and all shoes are supplied as a boxed matched set.
Protex shoes are offered as either bonded or riveted (depending on lining configuration availability), thus meeting specific customer requirements.
AAD’s offering results in excess of 400 possible configurations. Due to our
flexibility we offer variation in the following; platform type, lining type, friction rating, lining thickness, fixing method (bonded or riveted) and re-enforcing washers.
- Suitable for trucks, trailers, and buses.
- OEM quality product.
- Noise-free, safe, and reliable.
- Asbestos-free material that contains advanced fibers, providing: stable braking power, durability, and an excellent drum compatibility.
- Minimizes maintenance and downtime.
- High Structural strength that avoids cracks and disintegration.
- Meets the FMVSS 121 (USA) requirements for axles of 23,000lbs (10.4 tons) GAWR with an AL factor of 165 (type 30 air chamber and 5.5” slack adjuster).
- ECE-R90 certified for motorized vehicles.